The Gladstone Village Hall was built in 1906 on orders of Henry Neville Gladstone, who then owned the village of Burton, for use by the residents of Burton and Puddington. The Hall sits on a sizeable plot of land that includes football and cricket grounds, a bowling green, two tennis courts and a Sports Pavilion.
Annual events at the Hall include the Village Fete in June, Bonfire Night in November and the Christmas Fair in December. See our events page for more details
The Hall is located in the centre of Burton and is available for hire. For information about bookings please contact us.